Leaders in a Ceist School Day 3
This programme is open to all teachers in CEIST schools who wish to explore what it means to be a leader in a CEIST School.
It will run over 3 Saturdays and attendance is required on all 3 dates.
It is a wide ranging programme that challenges both the leaders of today and the leaders of tomorrow to look at their understanding of leadership in a Catholic school in today’s world.
Topics and themes will include:
- CEIST Provenance
- Curriculum challenges and what it means for Leaders in CEIST schools
- Ethos in Action -the challenges of handing on the faith to a new generation and making the values, ethos, teachings and founding intentions visible
- Identifying your leadership style
- Our CEIST values in action, Creating Community
- The inclusive school- change and challenge
- Establishing a shared vision and purpose-leading meaningful change and building leadership capacity.
- Our search for school leaders
- Self Review