Welcome to the Finance Support Services home page! Our intention, along with the Faith Development , School Support and I.T. teams, is to build strong and supportive working relationships with all our schools and Boards of Management in living out the CEIST Charter.
As with all enterprises there are a number of internal and statutory requirements that must be met.
The CEIST Finance Accountant offers support to CEIST schools and Boards of Management in the following areas:
- Review, approval and guidance in preparation of schools’ annual accounts.
- Review, approval and guidance in preparation of schools’ annual budgets.
- Trustee Licence Fee Collection.
- Insurance Cover and Health & Safety for schools.
- Capital Expenditure guidance for schools.
- Charitable Status and tax reclaims.
- Cost Control measures for schools.
The CEIST Finance Department contact is Bernadette McKeown.
CEIST Office Accountant
Phone: +353 1 6510423
As a visitor to this site, we welcome you and hope that your visit proves to be productive and that the information is helpful. We welcome feedback always and would be delighted to hear from you.