Middle Leadership Programme – Cohort 1
The CEIST Middle Leadership Cohort 1 will run over five Wednesday evenings from 22nd September – 20th October 2021 with all modules delivered online from 5 pm – 7.45 pm.
The programme consists of the following eight (8) modules, each one combining theoretical and practitioner input and explicitly aligned to CEIST Charter values. Special thanks are extended to the CEIST Principals and Deputy Principals who so generously shared their experiences and expertise for the benefit of the groups.
- Provenance & Governance
- Legal Framework—Getting it Right
- Leading a CEIST school in the 21st Century
- Leading the Inclusive CEIST School
- Leading Teaching and Learning in the CEIST School
- Leading the School Community—focus on Student Voice
- Building Teams—Working with Others
- Moving Forward—Learning to Lead