- This event has passed.
With Programme Facilitators Rachel Doogue & Mary Pyne
Dates: 9.45 am to 1pm on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th November via Zoom
- Engage in respectful, robust discussions and move more easily into and through conflict
- Create a psychologically safe environment for quality decisions to be made
- Encourage equality and diversity honouring the Ceist value of Showing Respect for every Person
- Improve the quality of thinking and listening of those attending
- Be more productive and inspired in meetings
- Improve engagement before, during and after meetings using a range of Transforming Meetings™
- Prepare transformative meeting agendas to operate in a very structured yet highly participative and collaborative way using the ten components of Transforming Meetings™ methodology.
- Develop meetings behaviour that is collaborative and helps all voices be heard
- Create an engaging and interactive virtual meeting environment