Please complete & return all sections by 21st December 2018
The purpose of this desktop Fire Safety Review is to evaluate the current level of compliance with the
relevant Fire Safety and Health Legislation in relation to fire safety in CEIST schools.
Section 1 – School Details.
Section 2 – Management Systems – Fire Safety Protection & Escape.
Section 3 – Building / Premises details.
- Please answer all questions in an open and factual manner.
- Please think carefully before deciding that the answer to a question is not applicable (N/A).
- If you are unsure of any question, then please forward your query including item number, name, by e-mail marked “Fire Safety Review Questionnaire – Query” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org Please also be sure to supply your School Roll number with all queries sent.
- Please complete each section in its entirety and then press Submit at bottom of the section. Incomplete sections cannot be saved as “work in progress”.
- Please complete a separate Section 3 for each building/block used by the school.
Fire Safety Questionnaire
Please complete all sections:
|2||Management Systems – Fire Safety Protection & Escape||Link|
|3B||Means of Escape / Escape Routes||Link|
|3C||Fire Detection and Warning Systems||Link|
|3E||Fire Fighting Systems / Equipment||Link|
|4||Site Plan Submission:
Please attach a copy of the site plan in PDF format indicating the boundaries of the school and also referencing the individual buildings/blocks. Please send this email to email@example.com including School Name and School Roll Number and set the email subject to “Educena Fire Safety Review Questionnaire – School Site Plan submission”.