27 May 2020
Our Lady’s College Drogheda News – May 2020
Positive Mental Health Week During these times of confusion and bewilderment this year’s Positive Mental Health Week came…Read More
Our Lady’s College is a Christian community founded by the Presentation Order which is committed to:
The school was founded on the present site in 1940 by the Presentation Sisters and was managed by them until 1986. Between 1986 and 2008 the school was under the control of a Board of Management which was made up of representatives of the Presentation Order, parents and staff. Since 2008 the school has been under the trusteeship of CEIST.
The present building was opened in 1964 by, and with the financial assistance of, Cardinal Cushing of Boston. Following the introduction of free secondary education in 1968 the school expanded rapidly. Major extensions were completed in 1979 and in 1998.