We are delighted to once again offer the CEIST Middle Leadership Programme to our schools. Due to the ongoing restrictions the programme will be conducted online over five sessions as follows:-
- Wednesday 13th January – Welcome, Introduction and Overview (5.00pm – 5.45 via Zoom pm) This session will provide an overview of course content and details of the programme.
- Wednesday 20th January – Background & Legal Context (5.00pm – 7.45pm)
- Wednesday 27th January – Leading a Faith School in the 21st Century (5.00pm – 7.45pm)
- Wednesday 3rd February – Path to Leadership – From NQT to SMT (5.00pm – 7.45pm)
- Wednesday 10th February – Sharing the Lead, Sharing the Load (5.00pm – 7.45pm)
Excluding the Introductory session, each subsequent session comprises two modules and takes place from 5pm – 7.45pm with a break of 20 minutes between the two modules.
The course is limited to 50 participants from CEIST schools on a first come first served basis. Closing date for online applications is Monday 4th January 2021.
This course is now full – Thank you to all applicants.
Further details will issue week commencing 4th January 2021.